Wednesday 17 June 2009

I sit here listening to the Kerrang music channel wondering what to do with my evening? There will be a few limitations as im skint, got to get up early to go to work and ive hit that place where no motovation exists. You know the one its where you want to do something but spend so much time thinking about that even if you were to come up with a great idea you couldnt be arsed to get up and do it!

So far I have come up with putting the xbox on but its in another room, popping over to see my little brother but its 20 miles away, eating everything in the goodie cuboard but thats in the kitchen, making a brew again in the kitchen, having a cig but I have to go outside, talk to the wife......far tooo much effort LOL. I have scoured Ebay for all the things I do not need or cannot afford to the extent I cannot find anything I want. Good god im wasting the evening!!!

Now I could put it to a vote but by the time thats done it will be tomorrow!! LOL I am sure I will figure it out.

Bugger all of any interest has happend this week. Im begging to think that my life is really really dull!! I had a happy few hours at the plot today and taken a great harvest of Beetroot, onions and Radish from it. Oh there was a lettuce as well and that made a great salad this evening. Im looking forward to getting some new potatos off of it over the next couple of weeks.

Apart from that alll is much of a muchness. The dogs barking, the teenagers sulking and the young one is obsessed with NCIS on FX channel. Oh I have just been told by everyone else in the house that my taste in music is rubbish! Its certainly not and I shall remind the teenagers in a week or two about that when they switch their allegence to whatever the next fad is...more than likely the music I enjoy as thats the only one that hasnt been done yet!!

No comments:

Post a Comment