Friday 6 May 2011

OK then I admit I'm a bit scared.

Been a funny couple of days. Firstly I have been offered a few months work driving through an agency which is great. Its for a "high end" kitchen company delivering their wears so all in all should not be too bad. Theres a weeks worth of training so I presume they are very customer focused!

Now driving is not my first choice as I had a couple of years driving an artic but didnt like it that much as its such a lonely existance but beggers cannot be choosers eh!

Now today I have been to the doctors because for the last few weeks I have been having chest pains that end up down my left arm and heading up into my jaw. Turns out I have slighty high blood pressure and have been reffered to a cardiac clinic as an urgent appointment due to the amount of heart problems in my family.

The barrage of tests the clinic want to run is daunting to say the least and the fact Im the grand old age of 37 scares me more because lets face it im not old! So first things first...I HAVE TO STOP SMOKING and loose some weight (i've got a little tubby over the winter and not working alot) and I have to admit Im a bit scared about all this. We stumble along on a daily basis wrapped up in our little problems and then something like this comes along and whacks you out of the blue. I mean this is me! This sort of stuff happens to ther folk not me!

Im starting to think I may not be either indestructable or immortal anymore....

No comments:

Post a Comment