Monday 14 March 2011

The Pleasure of Kids.

Of course I am being sarcastic here. Thankfully my tribe are old enough so that they entertain themselves alot of the time so no more tripping over toys or having a kid stuck to my hip. But with age there has been a new and improved side that comes through via larger circles of their friends.

Im talking about sickness bugs. My youngest went to stay overnight with her friend on Friday night and unbeknown to me until I collected her on Saturday morning her friends Dad was down with a sickness & squits bug. Well that took all of 24 hours to hit my youngest who spent most of yesterday and last night alternating between her bed and the bathroom.

Being made of sterner stuff I of course was not in the least bit worried about catching a bit of a bug until I arrived bright eyed and bushy tailed to the noise of my alarm clock this morning. It took all of 15 minutes before I was sat proud the King upon my throne with my daughter knocking on the door desperate to be in the same place.

Well it seemed to pass quickly enough and off to work I went which is thankfully only just over a mile away. That didnt last long in fact I was there for a whole hour and twenty minutes, mostly in the toilet. I was then sent off site before I infected the other lads LOL so here I am babling on endlessly to whoever reads this wondering what I will do with the day???


Whatever it is it will be with 15 feet of the toilet!

No comments:

Post a Comment