Thursday 17 September 2009

The search widens...

After careful consideration I wound the business up, it was costing more to run than it was earning, about 3 weeks ago and started the hunt for a full time job.

Now our little neck of the woods has been obviously dying for some time now with lots of boarded up shops and companies going under but I have been looking for work in the papers, online and calling direct to no avail!So....wifey and I had a chat today and as she is from

Nottingham originaly and has alot of family still there it was suggested that I start searching around that area as well. I then pointed out that I do not want to live in a city to which she replied what about all of the villages in the area?? DOOHHHH!! LOL

What a plonker there are some really lovely areas there so the search has begun for work first as I would commute to start with but I am really surprised how many more vacancies there are up there!! Did a quick search and found there local paper is online with an added extra of a job site which is topped up as the work comes in...57 job posts already today!! I have applied for more work today than in the last three weeks!Anyone else planning on moving for work or is it just us that are mad or is this a sign of the times??

No comments:

Post a Comment