Friday 25 September 2009

What a drawn out process.

At times I feel like my head is going to explode and I really do not know how to burn off my frustration and high blood pressure. The source of my angst of course is my on going job search.

I really had not realised how much harder it is these days! The pleasure of working for yourself for such a long time I suppose. I rode up to Nottingham earlier in the week and had a very productive day. It started early with my first appointment at 8am. That was the start of an eight hour run around that has produced 2 job offers.

The problem with these offers is that one is for a wacking £5.99 an hour and the other was an agency with only the promise of work until Christmas. Niether is a decent enough option to uproot the family and make a 70 mile move to the north.

So the search is still ongoing but I have to admit it is taking longer than I have ever experienced before. As wifey so helpfully pointed out, the days of leaving a job on Monday and starting another on Tuesday are long gone!

No comments:

Post a Comment