Friday 9 October 2009

All quiet on the home front.

Now its been a while since I wrote much of anything and thats because at the moment I have very little in the areas of excitement or interest to talk about.

The job search goes on in earnest and I have to admit that it has never taken me so long to get a job as it is at the moment. I feel like a bit of a meathead because every job outside of my experience, and even some within it, now need either a degree or diploma to start with. Even my truck licences now need another bit of paper to prove I know how to drive and load a truck!! Funny that as I thought the 2 tests I took and the £2400 I spent to gain the piece of paper from DVLA proved it but apperntley thats not good enough anymore! What a load of crap its just another money making scheme from our happy government.

But not to worry because if I spend much more time in my house I will get past my cabin fever and go completely mad...problem solved as I would then be dosed up on so much medication I wont care.

The bike is still great fun, shame I have no money for petrol, and the van just sits on the drive supplying a nice and dry enviroment for the spiders that have moved in :)

See I said I had nothing of interest to report and now im onto a big winge session so im going to sign off and see what the weekend brings :)

No comments:

Post a Comment