Thursday 5 February 2009

Feeling like a kid!!

Ive had a great morning!!! I was awoken by wifey via a text message at 6.50am saying im stuck in the snow!

I popped my head out of the window to see over a foot of snow had dropped overnight and wifey had treid to drive to work in it!! You couldnt tell the road from the paths and they were obviously ungritted. I called wifey back to find out where she was and she had only managed to get about 3/4 of a mile up the road. With a bit of help she got the car turned around and managed to sledge it home LOL.

She was panicking about not getting to work but as I explained what else was she supposede to do? She couldn't walk there as its about 5 miles and the car was going no-where. So we decided to wake the kids, grab the dog and go and play in the winter wonderland!!

2 hours of snowmaen and snowballs followed by tea and toast at my parents! Then a nice walk back home enjoying the winter wonderland pictures around us.

I cant work today, the wife cant work today and the schools are closed. Time to wrap up indoors keep warm and have a lazy day...nice!

No comments:

Post a Comment