Monday 6 July 2009

Bloody Customers!!!!!!!!!!

Now its not that busy. Ive had a couple of good weeks but a rubbish year overall and I took on a decorating job under the agreement that the customer was to supply the materials and the price quoted was for labour only. I called today ready for the start in the morning to be told that I had to supply the materials etc for the price quoted on labour!!! Unbeleivable!!!!!!!!!!

Of course I politely remided her that was not the case only to recieve a torrent f abuse from her so I said you best find someone else to do the job. 2 mins later the phone rings again and I get another earfull from her daughter I really am thinking of packing it in and getting a proper job.

Less time on the plot and with the kids but I really am getting to the end of my tether with idiots like this, people wanting something for nothing and competing against cowboys who charge pennies.Sorry for the rant but I am really peed off at the moment!

No comments:

Post a Comment