Thursday 28 May 2009

Bloody kids...

Why oh why do kids have to be so bloody horrible to each other?
My youngest came running in last night crying her eyes out because she had run over one of the older kids mobile phone on her bike and they were milking it for all it was worth. 30 secs later theres a loud banging on my door with 3 kids stood there saying it was broken...they changed there tune when I took it off of them and turned it back on and then it transpired that the two older ones had nothing to do with the phone anyway and it was the youngsters mums phone, he wasnt supposed to have it of course, So I prompely threw the two older ones off of my property and told the young one (nicely) thathe better run home and show his mum that the phone was a bit scratched and if she would like a new case for it I would be happy to supply one.
What gets my goat is that this pair of older kids hang around and turn any drama into a crisis and try bullying the younger ones. Ive already had a word with thier mum for all the good it has done as she didnt really seem to give a shit.
Anymore of this and maybe I will have to get my son over to have a word as he is closer to these kids age than me obviously! MInd you when they saw the anger in my face when I threw them off of my property they moved pretty sharpish!!

No comments:

Post a Comment