Saturday 24 January 2009

Busy Busy Busy

Well its been a hectic couple of days with a hectic week lined up...its so nice to be doing something again after being ill so I am not complaining!

The sponsorship for the drop-in centre is already going well just 5 days in. We have so far got them a new table & chairs and new sofas! I got someone to fix an old pc I had at home for free so that will be delivered on Monday to them. We have paint waiting to be collected so next week I will be rolling my sleeves up and getting on with freshening the centre up!!! It really gives you faith back in humanity when so much cn be achieved in such a short space of time by only word of mouth.

The website for the Camino cycle is coming along nicely and is up and running but is incomplete. Have a look and let me know what you think of it so far... www.cycletosantiago.co.uk Im hoping to have it finished by late Sunday evening.

I am hurriedly writing this blog before I have to take the kids to my 4 year old nephews birthday party at a place charmingly named Cheeky Monkeys. Sounds like something off a Pink Panther film and I can just imagine Peter Sellers saying it :) Its one of these take them in and let them go places with ball pools etc so a bit of a dumping ground really where the kids wear themselves out whilst the parents sit back and enjoy a coffee. The good thing is my brother is bringing his Landcrab over for me to have a butchers at, you've got to love classic cars, and no doubt talk him through whatever new problems it is presenting :)

We are then off to help build a gate for a friend and have dinner there so it should be a busy but good day today.

The thing that made me smile yesterday was when I put my youngest to bed and she told me I was the "best Dad in world" :) Why she said it I do not know...perhaps she hasnt figured out im a miserable bugger most of the time yet!!

Seed spuds are chitting nicely and it looks the sun is trying to break through the clouds...a bit of sunshine always makes a day better.

LOL Ive just watched the dog run head long into the garden gate after a cat...stupid animal!! So i best go and see if shes done any damage.

No comments:

Post a Comment