Thursday 1 January 2009

A new start.

Now seems an appropriate time to begin. The start of a new year all fresh and waiting before us like fields of freshly fallen snow.

My kids tell me I am getting old at the grand age of 35! but I feel as if I am just starting out, the tribe is getting older and not so time demanding as they once were. There seems to be more time for myself and my wife with breaks away by ourselves. You know the type its those few precious days where you feel like you are adults and most importantly you are yourselves again instead of just being Mum & Dad.

Now I am not going to go into a long winded description of who I am or what I do here, I think it will be better for that to come out as I write over the next few months. If no one but me reads this then it shouldnt be a problem :)

I have had no new year resolutions aside from deciding now to start up this blog.

My plans for the future are straight forward enough... stay afloat and try to keep happy. Its too early to plant anything out to grow and work is very quiet so lots of time for cabin fever to grow.

Does anyone wear contact lenses? I have just started with them and am struggling to get used to them as it feels bloody foreign having something in your eyes. Still as an old git (kids words) I should be wearing them so I look younger! So who am I to let them down? Just a worse sense of sight than I had before..overated im told compared to looking good.LOL

Right then that will do for today as the dog wants to be walked and the dinner to be cooked or Wifey will be most displeased when she gets home from work!

I will also try to figure out what else this blog thing does so I will be back soon...maybe!

No comments:

Post a Comment